Thursday, November 19, 2009

To Do

I have so many projects I want to make soon, so here's my list:

  1. Finish the Horse Purse I'm making my little girl for her birthday. I've been crocheting like mad to finish it up. I'm about half way done, so I think (fingers crossed) that I'll be done before her birthday on Wednesday.
  2. Finish another pair of Ruffle Pants for the same little girl.
  3. Use the scraps from the ruffle pants to make myself a cute fabric headband.
  4. Work on a Pokemon quilt I'm making my son for Christmas.
  5. Make myself a new purse. Which do you think I should make: I like the Buttercup Bag from Made by Rae, but It might be too small. The Phoebe Bag is also very cute, but so is this bag. But then I could also crochet a purse... Too many choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment