Friday, October 23, 2009

Aloha Friday

Happy Aloha Friday! If you haven't heard of Aloha Friday, you should definitely join in on the fun! Just answer my question below, then visit An Island Life find all the other participating blogs and answer their questions.

Today, my son has no school and we just had a snow/ice storm last night, so it looks like we're homebound for today. Which leads to my question...

What do you do with your kids on a stay home day? If you don't have kids, what did you do when you were a kid on days off school?

My kids and I are going to make M&M's cookies, and probably find some kind of craft project to do, also clean the house, which won't be a popular activity I'm sure!

5 comments:

  1. When the weather is horrible we have a fun PJ day. We stay inside, play games, read, bake (sometimes) and if we go outside to play in the snow have hot chocolate when we come in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We play board games or watch a movie. Go for walks and play music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watch movies and eat popcorn. They also play out in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They usually meet up with friends when they have a day off of school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids aren't in school yet so every day is a stay home day. :) I just try to keep them entertained and try not to go crazy. We're in pretty low maintenance mode still with the new baby.

    ReplyDelete